Skanska Talonrakennus Oy’s (Skanska Kodit) Customer Register´s Privacy Notice
Skanska Talonrakennus Oy (Skanska Kodit), ”Skanska”
PL 114, 00101 HELSINKI
Contact person of the register
PL 114, 00101 HELSINKI
Nauvontie 18, 00280 HELSINKI
Description of the processing activities
Data in the Register is collected to manage lead and customer relationship data, to marketing purposes and to comply with contractual obligations with potential and existing Skanska apartment / other facility byers.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Skanska uses customer register’s data:
- To comply with contractual obligations between Skanska and data subject
- To pursue legitimate interest
- To manage Skanska’s statutory obligations
- On the basis of data subject's consent.
The processing of data in the Register is based on Skanska's legitimate interest to market and offer its products and services regarding the following processing operations:
- Executing customer Surveys
- Customer Relationship Management and marketing
- Coordinating and executing maintenance activities in apartments / other facilities bought from Skanska
The Processing of data in the Register is based on a separate consent for the following Processing Activities:
- Direct e-marketing (lead-customers)
The data subject has a right to withdraw his or her consent by contacting Skanska / the contact person of the Register.
Sources of personal data
The data is collected from data subjects.
Processing personal data of apartment / other facility buyers and potential buyers is needed to comply with contractual obligations between Skanska and data subject and to pursue Skanska´s legitimate interest.
The data collected for marketing purposes and customer surveys is not mandatory; the data subject may choose which data to share. In this case Skanska may not be able to provide all the necessary information regarding available products / services to data subjects.
Groups of data subjects
- Potential / lead customers (”marketing customers”)
- Data subjects reserving and apartment / other facility
- Data subjects purchasing an apartment / other facility
Groups of personal data
Skanska will store data concerning data subjects in the Register as follows:
- First and last name
- Social Security Code (When purchasing)
- Contact information
- Favourite lists of interesting assets (preferred areas, size of an apartment, other facts regarding apartment)
- Customer / purchase history with financial data
- Delivery information regarding newsletters and / or other publications
- User credentials of Skanska Kodit digital services (Kodin Onni, Oma Skanska)
- Any other information shared to Skanska by data subject
Recipients or recipient groups of personal data
Transfers, disclosures and processing of data are subject to laws, regulations and official instructions and are covered by appropriate contracts.
The data is transferred to third parties for customer surveys and marketing activities and to coordinate and execute maintenance activities in apartments / other facilities bought from Skanska.
International transfers and disclosures of personal data
Skanska will transfer personal data outside the EU and EEA, to Switcherland, where the data is processed to maintain technical platform of Skanska Customer Relation Management System (CRM). The transfer is covered by appropriate data transfer agreement, which includes the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
Data subject's rights
The data subject registered in Skanska Talonrakennus Oy’s (Skanska Kodit) Customer Registes has the following rights to:
- Know that his or her data is collected and processed and the purposes the processing
- Know what data has been collected about him or her and the period for which the data is stored
- Have possible inaccurate data corrected
- Have his or her data deleted, i.e. the right to be forgotten if there are no longer legal grounds for processing the personal data
- Restrict the processing of his or her personal data for specific purposes
- Transmit the data from one register to another, where applicable
- Receive information about a personal data breach directed towards the controller, if this poses a high risk to his or her rights and freedoms
- Claim compensation for damages caused to him or her by the personal data breach
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of his or her personal data
The data subject may use any of these rights by contacting Skanska / the contact person of the Register.
The Register is maintained in electronic form. The manual material is stored in a locked and access controlled space.
The data stored in electronic form is protected by firewalls, usernames, passwords and other technical security measures.
The rights to access the data are predefined and limited. The destruction of data is executed appropriately and with due care.
Skanska retains Personal Data in accordance with the law.
The data will be stored only for as long as necessary or defined by the explicit and legitimate purposes of the processing, described in this Privacy Notice.
Skanska stores personal data needed for distribution of newsletters and / or other publications as long as data subject wishes to receive newsletters and / or other publications.
The data needed to maintain and offer Skanska Kodit digital tools and services is stored as long as data subject is registered to services.
Purchase history and financial data is stored in identifiable format as long as needed to comply with contractual obligations such as guarantees between Skanska and data subject